OFSTED inspections are the driving force for continued improvement within Government funded Training. With the new changes in September 2009 and 2012 it has become more focused to raise standards for Social Care Service providers to have in place effective systems to ensure they are ready for inspection at any time.
Proposals have been put forward for more change within the inspection process regards to Child protection which will come into effect in 2013.
Our ‘on site’ support and guidance is aimed at helping providers to develop and apply effective systems to support the quality of Management and delivery of the highest standard. This will achieve better outcomes for the children and young people in your care, prior to your inspection. Our consultants will have discussion with you and work towards key areas which will include:
- Support to interpret the OFSTED Report and what it means to your Organisation
- A full review of Key Policies and processes to identify where improvements are required to meet any changes in legislation and standards well in advance of the inspection
- Advise on training issues to ensure all staff have the Key Skills required to carry out their duty
- Self Assessment & Development Planning
- Our consultants will offer continued support to your Organisation if required throughout the year
If you would like more information on OFSTED Preparation in Child Care and OFSTED Inspections then please email us with your enquiry by clicking here.
Alternatively you can call us on 0800 774 7034 for a discussion on how we can assist you further.